boris14
boris14 asks:
Q:

what is the best way to help an auditory learner progress with reading

My son is 9 & his literacy learning has been interrupted due to bullying & bad teaching and tracking . all sorted in a great school . hes an auditory learner who wants to improve spelling and read in his head . he struggles with comprehensive in reading . any techniques - i like easyreadingsolution but they say for visual learners ?
laura
In Topics: Working with my child's teacher(s)

|

CampbellsMama
CampbellsMama writes:
Auditory books - ie. books on tape with him reading along. I do this with my ESL students. Read a story/book to them so they hear the correct pronunciation, rhythm of the story, etc. . . They need to hear the word in it's correct context to be able to remember it.
Also, the best way to improve reading comprehension is to read, read, read.
Or you could google something like "auditory learners reading programs" and find all sorts of software and classes. Even summer programs.

0
0