Anonymous
Q:

Behaviour problem

my 7year old daughter talks lies and hides things.and the younger one also 4.6years old also.i was very strict with them,and honestly i lack patience.coz of my obesity,my age and my slip disc and thyroid problem i was quite short tempered.i realised all this and started getting friendly and easy with them ,but cannot see any progress and then again i get provoked.im a homemaker and we stay in dubai,but we are indians.im 40 years old.how should i build up patience.and henceforth my kids also.
secondly,my elder daughter is quite inquisite to know about different things like bra,clevege;she becomes very careful if any romantic scene is on magazine cover or on t.v.how much should she be told.
kindly help me first,then i think my daughters would me in my hands.

|

It sounds like you are in need of more parenting support and education. We invite you to go to our website for parents: www.parenting.org From our website you can read other parent's questions and our expert answers as well as read articles on various parenting topics. You can also e-mail a counselor with any parenting questions or concerns from the website.

Boys Town is the creator of Common Sense Parenting, which is a positive parenting technique which can be used with children of all ages. You can also find the book "Common Sense Parenting for School Age Children" at the most libraries and bookstores, or at www.boystownpress.org

Parenting is a tough job and we are here to help! Our Hotline counselors are avail be 24 hours 7 days a week. We can be reached by phone or by e-mail. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Cynthia, Crisis Counselor
1-800-448-3000
hotline@boystown.org
www.parenting.org

0
0