yaoifangirl39
yaoifangirl39 asks:
Q:

Bi girl, racist girl may like me...help???!!!

Me and this girl have been friends since 6th grade, she never showed any signs of liking me or being racist. This year 9th grade 2 days ago she won't stop touching the top of my leg, about 12 minutes into group work she moved infront of me and put her leg inbetween mine and I asked her to move it but she got closer, after that it was time to pack up and go to the next class but while I was waiting for the bell to ring (I had my head on my des) and she layed on me for about 30 seconds, and I think she kissed my cheek but tried to play it off so I'm not completly sure she did or not that day she had told another 2 of my friends they would never see her kiss a black girl...I was hurt and didn't talk much the rest of that day. Today one of my friends didn't come to school so it was just me her and my other friend, she touched the top of my leg again but I moved away. After that she was talking to my other friend and told her a racist joke and they both laughed at it...I was hurt that she said it and had my head down for the rest of that class, near the end of the class (maybe about 7 minutes before the bell rang, my friend was talking to her cousin and after that came and sat with me. And about 2 minutes after my friend came over, she had came over and she layed down on top of me (I had my head down) I told her I couldn't breath and asked her to get up but she just stayed there, SHE IS CONFUSING THE HECK OUT OF ME! what do u think she is trying to do or she she playing with me...
In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating

|

Her actions and words don't seem to go together.  It is hard for us to answer what we think she is doing.  It would be best if you talk with her about what is going on.  Letting her know that you are very confused about her behavior versus her actions will allow her the time explain.  We would hope that she isn't playing with you in a negative manner but maybe just trying more so to get your attention.  Our only concern is that she continues to make racial comments and that is never okay.  

Our counselors are always available to talk with.  Reach out anytime.  

Take care,
1-800-448-3000
0
0

artemis.of.the.moon
artemis.of.... , Student writes:
First of all, everyone's a little bit racist... But it still hurts no matter who it's directed at, regardless of skin color or ethnicity.

Secondly, girls are really confusing, even to other girls. We're a big jumbled mess of emotions when it comes to portraying feelings towards others. She might be acting all lovey-dovey towards you when you two are alone, but mean when her friends are around, because she's afraid. She's afraid of what her friends will think.

You need to confront her and ask her what she is doing, or trying to get at. Why she keeps messing with you, and if she's sincere or not.

I think she's confused about how you feel, and she's afraid of rejection, from you, from her friends, from your shared friends... It's fear and confusion, all rolled up into one.

1
0
artemis.of.the.moon
artemis.of.... , Student writes:

1
0