cutie08 asks:

How do i get the boundaries changed?

My boyfriend's house is in Rotterdam, but the school district (from what i have been told) is Schenectady. He pays Rotterdam property tax but pays Schenectady  school tax. Is there a way that I can get the boundaries changed?? If there is, PLEASE let me know!!!
In Topics: School and Academics
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely