clau420
clau420 asks:
Q:

did my boyfriend played me for sex????

well we were talking when we first had sex then 3 days later he ask me out then 2 days later after asking me out he change he didnt txt me anymore or talk to me. then after a week everything when back to normal then 2 weeks later we had sex again and then 2 days later he txt me and he was like lets be just friends cuz i heard you talking to other dudes (wich is not true cuz i was not talking to no one else).. then when i went to facebook that same day he broke up with me i saw that he had a relationship with another girl and then i went threw his facebook and i find out that they were talking when me and him were together..
In Topics: Teen sexuality and dating

|

ycats321
ycats321 writes:
I feel for you. It is sad that most guys can have sex without any feelings or commitment. They will have it regardless of if they even like the girl. This is why most adults say you should wait a long time before having sex to find out if the guy really likes you for you and not what you can do for them. As a woman I tell you it even happens to us grown ups as well. Guys are very good at getting what they want by saying the right things.
Try not to rush into anything until you really get to know the guy.
If a guy only seems to like you when you are pleasing him then he is not worth your time. good luck!

1
0