JESUSLOVESUS
JESUSLOVESUS asks:
Q:

MY BOYFRIEND TREATS ME LIKE I'M A GOLD DIGGER, SHOULD I LEAVE HIM?

ME AND MY BOYFRIEND HAVE BEEN TOGETHER 2 YEARS, KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR 3 YEARS. WHEN WE WERE FRIENDS, HE LOST HIS APARTMENT AND ALMOST EVERYTHING HE HAD IN IT, MAINTENANCE TOOK WHAT THEY WANTED AND TRASHED EVERYTHING ELSE. I HELPED HIM RETRIEVE SOME OF HIS THINGS FROM THE GARBAGE CAN, YES I DUMPSTER DIVED WITH HIM, AND OFFERED HIM A PLACE TO STAY AT MY APARTMENT. HE LATER LOST HIS JOB AND I SUPPORTED HIM. A FEW MONTHS LATER WE WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP TOGETHER, A YEAR LATER WE HAD A DAUGHTER TOGETHER, AND NOW I'M PREGNANT WITH HIS SECOND. HE DOESN'T WANT OUR KIDS TO GO TO DAYCARE, SO HE WATCHES THEM WHILE I GO TO SCHOOL AND I'M AT HOME WITH THEM ALL THE OTHER TIME, MEANING I'VE STOPPED WORKING, HE'S THE BREAD WINNER. HE ACTS VERY FUNNY WITH MONEY. IT'S LIKE HE'S WORKING FOR HIMSELF ONLY. I OFFER TO GO TO THE STORE TO GET ITEMS FOR THE HOUSE, HE COUNTS OUT 5 DOLLARS OR WANTS ME TO WAIT FOR HIM TO GET CHANGE CAUSE HE DOESN'T WANT TO GIVE ME A LARGE BILL. I TELL HIM I NEED GAS MONEY AND HE MAKES ME WAIT UNTIL MY TRUCK IS ON E TO GIVE IT TO ME. I'VE NEVER GAVE HIM THE IMPRESSION THAT I WAS A GOLD DIGGING CHICK, I HAD A JOB WHEN I MET HIM, BUT OUR SCHEDULES WEREN'T COMPROMISING SO I LET MINES GO TO WATCH OUR BABY. I'M 1 YEAR AND A HALF AWAY FROM GETTING MY BACHELORS DEGREE SO I FIGURED GOING BACK TO SCHOOL WAS A GOOD PLAN. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHAT HIS PROBLEM IS? I'M TIRED OF BEING TREATED THIS WAY FOR NO REASON.
In Topics: Chores, allowance, and money management

|
nasir689
nasir689 writes:
would you like to share from where are you....

0
0
Gookers
Gookers writes:
Okay wow! you absolutely do NOT deserve to be treated this way!! He is treating you like trash and obviously doesn't trust you with money...It is yours and only your choice to leave him or not...but you should have a serious talk with him and figure out what is going on. If he doesn't listen or treats you the same way or even worse...i hate to say it but I'd leave him. He isn't worth it if he is not helping you out the way he should and the way you need to be. You need support and a partner who trusts you 100% not a guy who is sneaky or weird handling money and is acting like he is only working for himself. You have kids, your going to school AND your pregnant this is not what you need right now. I can only imagine how stressed you are about this situation. I'm so very sorry I didn't reply earlier for I haven't been on this website in forever! I really hope you make the best choice!

-P.S. if you are thinking about leaving him you should do it now instead rather than later. Your kids are young enough that if you leave him it wont be as difficult on/for them...trust me on that one..when a kids parents leave each other its better for them to be younger than older. This may not make any sense but it is true. I hope for the best to come for you! You are in my prayers and I will be thinking of you a LOT! May God be with you and stay strong through it all!

0
0