poi's
poi's asks:
Q:

If i bully ( girl makes false sexual allegations against a boy and her two friends back her up saying boy touched them also ?  

A bully ( girl ) aged 13 made up allegation my son touched her , she punched my son in school the same day, so i brought it two the schools attention ,i confronted this bully's friend before i contacted the school, so the bully and her friends were aware i was reporting them to the school. Now its not only the bully making the accusations my son touched her ,she has also got two of her friends saying her touched them also. Police or school take no action ? what can i do ????

|

If this situation is still ongoing and you are not getting answers, you can escalate your concerns to the school board or district and talk to the county sheriff about your concerns if you feel the police are not responding appropriately.  It is good that you are an involved parent and are helping your son sort this out.
 - Sara, Counselor
0
0