poi's asks:

If i bully ( girl makes false sexual allegations against a boy and her two friends back her up saying boy touched them also ?  

A bully ( girl ) aged 13 made up allegation my son touched her , she punched my son in school the same day, so i brought it two the schools attention ,i confronted this bully's friend before i contacted the school, so the bully and her friends were aware i was reporting them to the school. Now its not only the bully making the accusations my son touched her ,she has also got two of her friends saying her touched them also. Police or school take no action ? what can i do ????
In Topics: Bullying and teasing
> 60 days ago



Boys Town National Hotline
Feb 26, 2014
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

If this situation is still ongoing and you are not getting answers, you can escalate your concerns to the school board or district and talk to the county sheriff about your concerns if you feel the police are not responding appropriately.  It is good that you are an involved parent and are helping your son sort this out.
 - Sara, Counselor
Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely