myschoollife asks:

Bullying and I need help!!!!

So am 14 I am in high school and was in my math class the morning.
I sit beside one of my good friends and we really dont do anything or say anything
So today I turned around because I heard the kid behind me laughing please keep in mind he litterally doesn't even know my. Name
and he had his phone set on the table wig the camera facing me and I said are you taking pictures of me? And he said no why would I want a picture of you on my phone so I turned back around and faced forward
Later in the class I turned around again and he was doing the same thing  so I just ignored it
I left at break and. Went outside and told my friend and sure enough when I went to walk in the back door of the school this kid was there with his friends and so I am at the door and he's there saying oh don't let these retarded kids inside
Eventually the kids friend opened the door for another kid there and this kid keep in mind he's like 5 feet tall or less puts his hand on me and is trying to keep me outside I I was just starring at him because Iwas so angry and this kid could not push me so eventually my friend shove me through the ddoorand
And the kid has the guts to say you should follow me on snap chat and intagram there is a picture of you two and I put the caption when you're the two dummest kids in school
I am not trying to sound tough but I would have beat his tiny stupid ass if he did not have his big group of friends around him because 6 vs 2 and suspentionwont help me at all