donnafc
donnafc asks:
Q:

Why is there not a bus for headstate kids? The parent and Kids both count on it.Most parents can"t drive them .

It's not right that,  parents are strugging as it is  now and the poor kids are to pay the price.Headstart kids in armstrong county have the right to a bus! They had one last year, they need one this year!

|

I'm sorry to hear your concern about bus transportation for your child and others. I suggest contacting your school's PTA and leadership (such as the principal or school district), to discuss your concerns and needs. They may know of alternative transportation resources in your area, or may know of other parents with whom you could share transportation responsibilities (e.g., you and another parent could alternate days for taking both sets of kids to school).

I'm including below a link to SchoolFinder which has contact info for U.S. schools (district pages are also hyperlinked from the individual school pages).

Good luck, and thanks for asking!

0
0