shaylia asks:

is there a case of the swine flu in alum creek elementry

In Topics: Back to school, H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu)

bob , Parent writes:
I found two Alum Creek Elementary schools in the US - one right near where I went to college (Delaware, OH) and one in West Virginia.  If you really need to know the answer, I would call the school office and ask if they know.  Nobody that I know of has a tracker that breaks down confirmed cases at the individual school district, let along school, level.

Because you're asking I'm guessing your concerned and also somewhat informed.  You can learn even more by reading the articles (most are quick reads) on about the topic - a lot of these come from the CDC and the American Association of School Administrators is co-sponsoring this collection, so this is the right stuff to read.  No scare tactics, no media hype.  The link is below.  In the next day the site will also have a "Swine Flu Quiz" that you can take to determine just how much you do know and help you fill any gaps.