kat_eden , Parent asks:
Q:

What did you think of Cats and Dogs:  The Revenge of Kitty Galore?

I'm thinking of taking my 5 & 8 year old boys today.  If you've seen it, what did you think?

Thanks!
In Topics: Children and screen entertainment (TV & movies), Family fun / holiday celebrations

|

Best Answer!

We went to see it with some of our friends' families at the drive-in. One mom commented that being able to watch it while sitting under the stars on lawn chairs was the only way to stomach a movie with talking cats and dogs (the discounted movie ticket helped too)!

Rave reviews from the younger crowd though. The kids in our group (two age 7, one age 8) loved it. Good vs. evil action, silly humor, cute talking animals -- elements they enjoy in their movie entertainment.

1
0

Well, I can answer my own question now (we went to see it yesterday afternoon).  My boys loved it - I spent the whole time wishing they were old enough for me to go see something else while they watched it!  It's pretty horrible from a mom's perspective (not like UP, Toy Story 3 and other movies that are fun for the whole family) but your kids will probably enjoy it.  (And there's nothing inappropriate in it except for some very far fetched "spy fighting" among the cats and dogs).

0
0