spookysam asks:

How do I change child's school without permission from the headteacher?

My daughter is being made a target at school and being branded as a bully. She is being provoked by other children in her class, and because she tries to stay out of it, they are all coming out after school and telling me that my daughter has said and done this and that. I'm having parents come up to me in my face having a go at me too and calling me a rubbish parent. My daughter is good at home and if she does misbehave occasionally I will deal a suitable punishment. I have spoken to school countless times and it just carries on. I want to change her school but the headteacher is refusing to sign the form to support the change. Am I able to go above her and get my daughter out of that school into a new one? Please help the stress is making me and my daughter upset.
In Topics: My Relationship with my child's school