Q:

Looking for charter schools in Houston that are hiring new teachers.

"I have recently enrolled and will soon complete the alternative teaching certification through Texas Teachers. I have found that the 'traditional' route is not going to be for me. I want the kids to actually learn more than just the information needed to pass a single standardized test. I am seeking employment in any charter school here in Houston. If you could help direct me to the correct area, it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance."

Asked by Staci via email.  
In Topics: School and Academics, Working with school administrators

|

Here is a listing of Houston, Texas charter schools in SchoolFinder:
http://bit.ly/HoustonCharter
I suggest contacting them directly (or visiting their websites) to learn more about job opportunities.

All the best to you in achieving your teaching certification and securing a great position!

0
0
pamart
pamart writes:
Usually charter schools will prefer teachers without a college degree so they can pay them less and save a few bucks. Just check out the faculty at Energyzed for Excellence and you will be surprised how the school owner hires cheap and inexperienced teachers to take care of the kids during the day.

0
0