Pandya
Pandya asks:
Q:

What is your child's attitude toward school - academically and socially

I'm not good in writing so I need help. My grammar is not good and I don't know if I wrote this correctly.

He is excited and always eager to learn new things.
Loves to make friends and gets along with everybody.
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family

|

Hi Pandya,

From how you've described your child's attitude toward school, it sounds like things are going well for him. Was there a particular issue or concern that you were seeking help with, or were you just curious if it's common for a child to have such a great disposition toward school?

Like your son, our daughter is also excited about school/learning, and is doing well academically and socially. We try our best to give her lots of positive reinforcement, and stay actively involved in her studies and school community. We hope she keeps her great attitude about school in the years to come, and that she continues to enjoy wonderful friendships both on and off campus.

May your son also continue to do well, remain eager to learn, and enjoy his friendships.

0
0