Mrs.adela1
Mrs.adela1 , Parent asks:
Q:

My child was bullied in school that resulted in her wanting to hurt an agresor and then killing herself, now the school kicked her out of school.

What rights does she have?

|

You should talk with the principle and school counselor to see what the next step will be for your daughter to return to school. If you don't feel that the school is addressing your daughter's concerns then you can go to the school board. Ask for a copy of your schools policy on bullying.

More importantly talk with your daughter about her thoughts of suicide. Please tell her that suicide is not the solution to her problems. Help her to come up with a safe plan for action if something like this happens again in the future. Who she can talk with, and how she can keep herself safe.

We have included several articles about bullying that both you and your daughter might find helpful.

Boys Town National Hot line
1-800-448-3000
1
0

Antoniamm86
Antoniamm86 writes:
Well what exactly happened? Because if up to this point she has never reported anything then there may not be enough evidence to prove she was being bullied.

1
0
iwasbullied
iwasbullied writes:
she shouldn't have gotten kicked out. I may only be 14 but i know what it feels like.I get bullied a lot,but I stop and help others who get bullied.You should tell them that they shouldn't kick her out if she hurts herself.Its your job to deal with that not theirs.

0
0