patatufa asks:

If my child is enrolled in a zoned public school and we move do I have to change schools? NYC

if my child is registered in a public school we were zoned for and I move do I have to register her in the new zoned school? were in ny,anyone?
In Topics: Public School
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely