livinginsai
livinginsai asks:
Q:

My Child removed from school, without even a prior notice?

Please let me know if this is legal or not  and fair or not? My son(4.5 year old) goes to a preschool. He is a nice child most of time very mature and understanding too but sometimes we do get complaints; as he is v hyper active and doesn't follow instructions. But not beyond other pre preschoolers. The school was so nice until Feb of this year or so, when they fired a wonderful teacher. Since then issues started and I used to follow up w/ few concerns. One day recently.I had to question teachers on few things as they repeated continuously and also requested on few extra curricular academic worksheets during the free choice time in Summer session (as there is absolutely no curriculum in summer). For that I donno what they have thought and what they exactly complained the management but next day, immediately I see a notice in my child's cubby saying he is no more in their school curriculum and reason being Parents behavior. My husband and myself were super surprised....now they are blaming me on things which is totally made up and which I haven't done or behaved that way...I think its expected when they want to support themselves.
But is it really fair,to remove my son from school without a prior notice??? Can't they once talk to me before doing this.? Is this legally allowed? really getting so annoyed. Please advice me what to do. This is my first child....and a very good lesson from me. People are really so rude.they just can't take any feedback. Please suggest me wat to do
In Topics: My gifted child

|