mcontr21 asks:

Can my child stay on he previous school even if he doesn't belong to that school and district he needs help with autism.

The school where he is now was giving him a lot of help they think he might be with autism but this year we change addresses and he doesn't belong to the same school or district what can i do so he can stay on the same school to get the help he really needs and the school where he has to go now Don't have any of this programs and and help and the school where he is at the moment has done a lot for him and is really close to where i live. Please help I really him to get all the help he can get.
In Topics: Learning issues and special needs
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

bycrzy18 writes:
there might be a waiver the school district might have to help.
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely