chotus
chotus asks:
Q:

about to choose to go for job or have a some courses to get jobs in confusion...

i have completed my b.e in e&c in 2006,but till now did not gone for any jobs due to my personal problems ,but now i wanted to go for jobs ,due to lack of experience it seems not easy to get the job,so please suggest me what to do...now...
In Topics: Jobs/Careers

|

Since it has been 8 years it might be a good idea to brush up on your education.  Many employers would recommend you take other courses to further your education.  You can also contact your college for further information as to what is needed to add to your transcript.

1-800-448-3000

0
0

TaraLawful
TaraLawful writes:
It's not that hard to land a job even if you don't have experience. Today employers look for active and loyal employees. It's not too hard to teach them and benefit from it. Of course, you might need to attend some training or courses but it will not take too long. What is more, right now is the best season if you want to land a job. You can read more here:

0
0