Stephanieloves
Stephanielo... asks:
Q:

Can I still get into college with bad junior year grades?

I just finished up my junior year and received 1 D, and 3 C's the rest B's and A's. My GPA was somewhere around 3.4 and I was still on the honor roll.

I do and don't know what happened to my grades this year. Things just went downhill. My freshman and sophomore year I received all A's and B's so this is my first time getting such bad scores.

I'm wondering how bad I've screwed up my chances for college. I'm not applying to any big schools or anything but im worried. Help?
In Topics: Motivation and achievement at school

|

Hello- A great resource is your guidance office. Ask about study skills classes or tak to the School Psychologist to help determine where things may have gone "off course"for you academically.  Also, when in the guidance office delve in to the college pamphlets and guides to find schools that match your learning style.  Don't discount junior and two-year schools - they often are a great way to get in to college life and also build back up GPAs.  Visit local campuses and talk to area reps to see what you can do to get in to the college(s) of your choice.

Also here is an excellent website to help with many aspects of going and staying in college: http://collegefinancialaidadvisors.com/

Good luck and kudos to you for recognizing that you may need some help to get you back on the college path and stay there!

0
0

Louiseasl , Child Professional writes:

0
0