CreativeRachna
CreativeRac... , Child Professional, Teacher asks:
Q:

Do you think college students and teachers should be online friends?  What about graduate students?

I have a few examples where the graduate student and the teacher are only a few years apart in age.  In addition, college and graduate students are both above 18, and some above 21 years of age.  Does a higher age have something to do with agreeing to an online friendship?
In Topics: Working with school administrators

|
fritzr
fritzr writes:
It seems to me that this is both a personal decision as well as an individual's definition of what "friend" means in an online sense.  I have lots of online "friends" that are just acquaintances.  Some of them are barely even that.  They all get lumped under “friends” though in my various social programs.

3
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Of course. Teachers must have interaction with the students whatever degree or program they've been taking. Online instructors come with practical knowledge and may be from any location across the globe. This allows students to be exposed to knowledge that can't be learned in books and see how class concepts are applied in real business situations.

0
0
aboutstathamlee
aboutstatha... writes:
I guess that being a student myself community colleges are much more strict and on the other hand 4 year degree programs are kinda easy and much more fun in terms of learning and gaining but both have their merits and demerits and colleges is the base for your future practical education.

0
0