kimpossible69
kimpossible69 asks:
Q:

how do you confront a teacher if you think theyre using illegal drugs/

Member Added on Jul 11, 2011
PLEASE DONT USE MY NAME IF POSSIBLE
In Topics: Working with my child's teacher(s), Public School, My Relationship with my child's school

|

If you suspect that the teacher is using illegal drugs, you need to let the administration know immediately.  Since I don't know if you are a parent or a student, I would suggest that if you are a student to discuss this with matter with your parents.  It doesn't matter who you are, if you suspect a teacher is coming to school under the influence of an illegal drug, then the administration should be aware of the situation.  

The first thing you could do is write down all your concerns, sometimes putting events in a timeline can be helpful.  Stick to the facts even if it is something you observed.  Ask to have a conference whether in person or over the phone with the principal or assistant principal.

Most school systems have employee assistance programs where they can get the necessary help.

Hope that helps.

Barb K
www.LessonPop.com

1
0

Wayne Yankus writes:
speak to an administrator. If you are a student, go to your guidance counselor. If you are a parent, go to the principal and Don't discuss it with your friends.  Some teachers take legal psychotropic drugs such as Paxil, Zoloft etc which may be in a trail period from their physicians. Speak up, but don't speak out loud.

0
0
Anonymous