Terryalbert asks:

Who do I contact about filing a formal complaint against a public school principal over school broad in my district?

The man was rude to myself and my wife. This is in the state of Missouri , I can't get a straight answer from anyone.
In Topics: Working with school administrators
> 60 days ago



You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely