Anonymous
Q:

how do you create a website?

I have tried to create one but i can't.
In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!), Physical development

|
jirwin
jirwin writes:
Try going to the following link: http://www.godaddy.com

Then find and buy a domain.  
Then rent space on a managed server for you to put your files.  
Then create learn how to write html code.  
Then write your first page and upload it to your server.
etc...

1
0
Aneta
Aneta writes:
Here's link to really nice tutorial for beginners:
http://www.how-to-build-websites.com/

I would start with learning html:
http://www.w3schools.com/html/

2
0
mwandete
mwandete writes:
I need to know procedure for designing a good website

0
0
Surjeet
Surjeet writes:
how one can create a College Website like College Management System

0
0
mason416
mason416 writes:
go on createing websites.co.nz

0
0
HoangDung
HoangDung writes:
Using Godaddy Website Builder – Easily Create Your Own Website: http://www.newcoupons.info/godaddy-website-builder-easily-create-your-own-website/

1
0
tsolomnikova
tsolomnikova writes:
Good question) No so easy, as you think) The best way is to find website builders and make it for money, or seach  another difficult ways to make it by yourself,if you aren`t a programist, it will be so complicated) For myself i found a usefull article, which help me to start, you can read it also

0
0
john18967
john18967 writes:
I use Wordpress almost daily.

All of my websites are built using Wordpress, I have built the overwhelming majority of my freelance clients websites over the years with Wordpress, and at my day job I am the principal web person responsible for more than 30 company websites (more than 90% I have built with Wordpress) - so I grabbed this book just out of sheer curiosity - and as a guide for bringing a beginner up-to-speed on managing a website built with Wordpress, it is great.

I use this book to help get the interns and content writers/managers who work under me at my day job acclimated to Wordpress so that they are able to take the sites I have built and use them without hesitation or mistake. None have complained, and now use the basic functions of Wordpress like old pros.

Now, if you are looking for a guide that will help you do things like create custom themes using your own HTML/PHP/CSS code, or integrate some features and functions that are not available strictly through the "intended" usage of Wordpress and various plugins, then no, this book is not for you (you will need one - or several - far more advanced and expensive guides) - but if you are just getting started with Wordpress and want to bring yourself up to speed on using it quickly and efficiently, then I highly recommend that this be your first resource.

I already had a basic website with my own domain name, but I was not happy with the format, as I found it clunky, limiting, and difficult to update. After doing some research, I decided to go with WordPress as my new format, and I switched over with my web host. I'm an artist, not a techie...although I have had experience with three other blogging formats and I've had an HTML class. I wanted to create a better looking website, as well as an accompanying blog within the site. I wanted to be able to easily change and update my web content. I also didn't want to waste a bunch of time and frustration by doing a lot of online research into free tutorials. I wanted a simple tutorial that would basically take me by the virtual hand and lead me through the steps required to make my dream a reality, without having to know or do a lot of technical computer stuff.

With the help of the author and the theme WPFolio, I was able to create a simple, clean, effective site to showcase my work. It's easy to navigate, and so far it's working with various devices, such as the iPhone. After I had downloaded WordPress with the help of my web host, I felt very overwhelmed, and I didn't know where to start. This publication was easy to read, easy to understand, and it helped me get an attractive and functional artist site up and running in less than 24 hours. If you are a complete beginner to WordPress, this will save you a lot of time and frustration.

1
0
nhalauxehoi
nhalauxehoi writes:
Hi ! You can use wordpress for making a website . So easy you can visit http://lnanh.com for getting everything . Hosting & Domain coupon only from $1 . Tutorial installing wordpress .

0
0
Show me another question in this topic
Anonymous