tallMekailah
tallMekailah asks:
Q:

is there cursive worksheets

In Topics: Helping my child with writing

|
shannu12
shannu12 writes:
Best for cursive practice with a student's name or small sentence. Type words in the first line and all lines below appear automatically. You have the option to make words in remaining rows as traceable dots or just the starting pencil point dot

1
0
KatyJordan
KatyJordan writes:
There are lots of programs that can make perfect cursive writing worksheets on your computer in seconds. All the handwriting practice worksheets are printed with dotted lines so kids can learn how to form the heights of the letters correctly and as a rule there should be space to practice writing the letters on their own. You may google and download lots of such worksheets.

1
0
Rokkiwichi
Rokkiwichi writes:
I am 100% at your back for this road safety forum you are having. It's a great way of instilling to the people the value <a href="http://www.write-an-essay.org/">www.write-an-essay.org/</a>; of safety when on the road and thus, preventing any accidents from happening. In our country, the rate of minor road accidents seems to rise so this forum would be helpful especially if attended by people mainly using the road for transportation.

0
0
winchester1
winchester1 writes:
I also enjoy reading the comments, but notice that a lot of people should stay on topic to try and add value to the <a href="http://www.write-an-essay.org/">write-an-essay.org</a>; original blog post. I would also encourage everyone to bookmark this page to your favorite service to help spread the word. I'll use this information for my essay topics.

0
0
Iren0422
Iren0422 writes:
This is a topic of my interest. I love reading through your blog,I’ve read through a number of the articles in your website , and I love the way you blog.

0
0