missy1370
missy1370 asks:
Q:

what is the DAP program?

My son just enrolled in Calallen High School. He got into trouble at Tuloso Midway High School, because he didn't report that he himself saw a kid in his classroom do graffiti on the carpeted floor during a 5Th period class. Because my son didn't report what he saw to a teacher etc. , they suspended him for 3 days and gave him ADC for up to 90 days. Then when I took him to the first day of ADC, the kid that did do it, was in the same room they wanted my son to be in.. Also the teacher that did report she saw the one kid actually doing it said, she saw my son in the same area but never actually saw him doing it! But the principals insisted that since he didn't report it, he's just as guilty. During the initial search of my son and the other kid, they found sharpie markers and what looked to them like a police issued gun.....turned out to be a BB gun, but to me a BB gun today, a real one tomorrow.On my son they found NOTHING!!!! Needless to say didn't want my son any where near that kid so i was forced to take him out of a school he has attended his whole 9 grades of school because I feared for his safety. Now he's staying with his father in Calallen district (much to my disliking) So my question is what is DAP the alternative Discipline program at Calallen High School?
In Topics: School safety (not bullying), Discipline and behavior challenges

|