L0v101
L0v101 asks:
Q:

Dating a guy that my parents don't know that I am?

Ok , so we've been friends before until he started to like me and vice versa. We are both in college and a year apart ( im 20,he's21)

We both work at the same place, but now he got fired and he is leaving within 2 days. We started to have something , but not quite as a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. He has fallen for me and me for him but I started to loose the spark.

I can only see him at work, and if we were going to start a relationship it was going to be just at work without my parents knowing. And now that he is leaving in 2 days, I don't know what to do. ON top of that he is a virgin(not me, I don't care), but wants to have a relationship with me but im starting to loose interest because I don't want this to be a "hide and Seek" thing were we both have to sneak out to see each other.

My parents don't know all this either. I dont know if I should  have a "no strings attached" thing or end what we are trying to start ? I don't Know how to tell him?
In Topics: Teen issues, Teen sexuality and dating

|

Aquarians
Aquarians writes:
You should tell him at the right time and tell your parents about it i'm sure they'll understand and tell him that youre not interested in him anymore thats what you should do

0
0