cathyguffy
cathyguffy asks:
Q:

My daughter is 13 and is cutting herself, counseling doesn't seem to be working! Help me please!

My daughter has starting cutting herself, she is in counseling but it doesn't seem to be helping. She claims nothing bad has happened to her (sexual abuse, or physical abuse) but i worry she is not being truthful with me. The last time she cut was after a few girl bullied her over social media. It was just a few days ago. Her school has even gotten involved and i was even turned into social services. Im scarred that i am going to loss my daughter to this. Please help me, i really don't want her in a hospital but i worried this is where she is headed.
In Topics: Cutting

|

eln21
eln21 writes:
There is something wrong. 13 is a rough age There are laws to protect our children from bullies. My son was bullied ONCE and only ONCE because I forced the school to protect him or I was going to take legal action against them. Let her know that she is loved and so very very wanted. Change schools get her involved in something that will build her self esteem. Take a knee prayer always works. You can tell I love her just because she is one of GOD's creations. She is gifted she is very special. I am a life coach she or you can email me anytime.

0
0