WaterPaulina
WaterPaulina asks:
Q:

My Daughter is 7 years old in second grade level 1 reading

I have had her formally tested Nova University cause school wouldn't test her . She is in second grade and reads on a kinder garden grade level. She also had private tutoring since last year a didn't work. It is very hard and frustrating to know how to help my child read well by now. My ex husband register her in kumons is that a could place to help her with her reading.  How can I help my child.  In the testing they did in Nova they found she had ADHD also.  Please let me know what I can do for my child it's really important for me.  The school is going to place my child in the 504 program which is children with disibility do you recommend that for her.
In Topics: Cognitive development, Working with school administrators, National education standards and No Child Left Behind

|