workathomemom
workathomemom asks:
Q:

My daughter is being bullied in preschool. It got so bad that the bully was suspended for 2 months. He's back and the behavior is better but not gone.

My daughter is being bullied in preschool. It got so bad that the bully was suspended for 2 months. He's back and the behavior is better but not gone. We are applying to the same private school for K for her that the bully's family is applying to. Should I inform the admissions office of the new private school of the bully's past behavior BEFORE they make admissions decisions? We like the school and would like to send her there, but might not if the bully also gets in (that's the only school he's applied to--he has an older brother there). Advice?

Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/reference/article/Ref_...
In Topics: Bullying and teasing, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

EdieRaether

This child needs help and the sooner the better.  Please suggest the daycare check out my character building program at www.wingsforwishes.com.  
It teaches compassion, confidence, good decision making  and will help ALL children become more healthy, happy and successful.
Please help me get it out there as it will PREVENT so many of society's social problems.  NOW is the time to take corrective action.  Later is too late.
Let me know how I can help or will get worse.  
Let me know how it goes.
My book will help the davcare...Stop Bullying Now!
0
0

jimnaval
jimnaval writes:
i would inform them and go to the principal with the subject they should removed the child from that school.   also how is your child's behavior with that kid?  we have to see both sides ask x you to see your childs behavior in  school without the kids knowledge.

0
0