nikitamelissa
nikitamelissa asks:
Q:

My daughter has been bullied for years the school have not been as helpful as wanted her friends have now alienated her we are looking for a new schol

Can a school place be fasttracked as she is15
Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/reference/article/sign...

|

I am so sorry to hear the negative impact bullying has made on your daughter as well as the rest of your family. I would strongly urge you to seek counseling for your daughter.

At this time your decision to move her to another school seems necessary, although my concern is that she needs to learn to be assertive (not aggressive) in dealing with bullies. Find out what the policies and procedures for bullying in the school. Students who are bullied first need to tell the person to stop harassing them. If the bullying continues, they need to seek the assistance of a counselor, teacher, or administrator. Put the complaint in writing.

Parents should let the school administrator and board officials know about your concerns for your daughter's safety and well-being. Every child has a right to a SAFE environment that has zero tolerance for bullying.

1
0