Daisey
Daisey asks:
Q:

My daughter is in third grade. Was she placed because of economic reasons? You know high, mid, and low.

Because of Meyersdales low scores and saying that it was the low income children that score low was my child placed because of how much money I do or don't make. That is the way it is looking as of now.

|

ronald
ronald writes:
Daisey, I hope the answer is no. I am not sure what you mean by placement. Are you concerned about a specific school placement, classroom or teacher placement, or placement in a group within a teacher's class?  If by placement you mean a "track" or lane within a classroom, then you should discuss with your child's teacher. If it is a school placement, then you need to discuss with district office personnel.  I am not sure what placement you are referring. If you give more specifics, I will try to provide you with additional information. I will be checking for  your response. It is great that you are involved with your child's education. This involvement will pay off for your child.

Ron

1
0