306jenna14
306jenna14 asks:
Q:

My daughter wants to play the villain

My daughter is 4. Lately she has been wanting to always be the villain when playing my little pony's and barbie. She watches my little pony and on some of the episodes there is a villain. It seems to me like she favours the villains. Why is this ?

|

Thanks for the question.  It seems like you are concerned with why she would want to be the villain all the time.  Have you talked to your daughter about why she chooses to play the role where the person is usually mean?

She might give a reason or she might not know.  It could be as simple as she likes to do a scary voice.  As long as your daughter is not hurting others and thinking it is okay to hurt people in real life, then there is nothing wrong with her playing the villain.  If you feel like she should branch out, then maybe change the scene and make it will all happy people and no villains.

Jenna, Counselor

0
0