karinp asks:

My daughter received the H1N1 nasal vaccine and about 3 days later got the swine flu and took Tamiflu. Does she need to be vaccinated again?

She was never tested for swine flu but her doctor felt she had it.  Her doctor said because she took tamiflu she needed to get another vaccine because tamiflu makes the vaccine no good.  I don't know what to do, I am afraid of making the wrong decision.  She is 12 is 2 vaccines too much?
In Topics: H1N1 Flu (Swine Flu)

The recommendation of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the CDC is to vaccinate against H1N1.  No doctor can be sure that she actually had H1N1. However, when Tamiflu is used, follow your doctor's advice and you will not make the wrong decision.  Check out the CDC website as well.