Jm1424
Jm1424 asks:
Q:

How can I help my daughter do better when she test?

I help my daughter study for her test & she does good at home reviewing all her materials. But her problem is that she lacks concentration and when the other kids start turning in the finished test, she tries to hurry through it and starts guessing to turn in her test. As soon as she hears the word test she seems to stress out & freezes when I know she knows the correct answer. How can I help her?
In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!)

|
HADI21
HADI21 writes:
hello.I have problem like that. I think on the first you should say to your daughter that do not pay attention to result of exam and result of exam not be important for her and I think if people read carefully she does not have stress in exam.
GOOD BUY

0
0
drewbelmore
drewbelmore writes:
I suggest you to first try to boost her self confidence. If it lacks, then nothing will work out. If she holds control over her feelings and having self confidence, then things can be different from the current situation. You have to practice several confidence boosting tactics like practical sessions with test preparations. You can also led her to a mentor who can help her to be more cautious and need of a change in thoughts.

0
0
Show me another question in this topic