SNREED
SNREED asks:
Q:

Daughter threatened with rape at school

Today, our 10 year old daughter (and another female classmate) were at recess, playing together & were cornered by another classmate (10 year old, male) who threatened to rape both the girls.
The girls told a teacher, who then made the boy sit up against a wall for the remainder of recess. After school, my daughter then told me about this incident. I called school, spoke with the principal & was told that all the parties involved would be spoken to tomorrow & I would be called with an update.
I texted the parent of the other girl who informed me that this male student is problematic & has been threatening before, particularly with rape. We are new to the area & so are not aware of his past history with this until now.
I am increasingly uncomfortable with how it's being handled. Any advice would be appreciated.
In Topics: Public School

|