SharonDerek asks:

If my daughter is zoned for a school thats 1.5miles away but we want her to go to a school that is 2.2 miles how do we go about doing that?

In Topics: Choosing a school
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

Rachel McMillian
Contact the Board of Ed.  You should be able to request in writing to change schools(with a good reason) and the Super. of the schools will have to sign off on it.  I have done this for several years.
> 60 days ago

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely