Chelseyxx
Chelseyxx asks:
Q:

What can I do for my daughter?

She has been at this school for 3 years she is afraid to go back in September. The teachers all know about the bullying but they are not sorting it out at all. At the moment is to take her out of school but she doesn't need it with a member of family nearly at death. All this pressure is too much for her she has been self-harming since year 8. What can I do??
In Topics: School and Academics, Bullying and teasing

|
Mlisah
Mlisah writes:
You need to write a letter to the principal of the school and say that your daughter has been bullied for three years and you want it stopped immediately. Tell them that you want a meeting with the principal, the teachers and the school counselor and want to work with them to find a solution.  Tell them that your daughter is suffering emotionally and that you will take legal steps to get the bullying  stopped if a solution can't be found.  Send a copy of the letter to the superintendent  and the school board members, too.

0
0
zieshashey
zieshashey writes:
you need to make her understand to stand for herself, make her bold and strong as much as she can so that she may able to fight against these odds.

0
0