Kimpossible_F3010
Kimpossible... asks:
Q:

How do I deal with bad school behaviors?

I don't have these issues at home, but at school he's reported to be cussing at peers, won't do school work, has very loud outbursts, pours syrup down a peer's back, I mean just extreme stuff. I don't have an issue with hi, at home. I'm desperate.
In Topics: Preschool, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Have you asked your son why he doing these things at school? Is something going on in the classroom that is allowing him to get upset with his peers to have these outburst?

Your son also needs to see a correlation between school and home.

If your son isn't turning in his homework or the work at school then have him bring it home and tell him that he won't have privileges such as TV or video games until the work is done.

You might ask the school counselor or psychologist to go into the classroom and observe your sons behaviors and help you set up a plan that can be followed at school and home.

You might also want to check out the parenting.org website they have some great parent tips and ideas.

1-800-448-3000

0
0