stopbullingSB211
stopbulling... asks:
Q:

how do u deal with kids older than u bullying u

there is like these 3 kids they are only 1-2 years older than me and they started bulling me for no reason i use to be there friend then one day they just started hateing and bulling me please help i alreaady told the deputy of are school and he been watching them but they wont do nothing by them and i even went to there house (they live in the same place as me) and they still bully me HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
In Topics: Public School

|

Natalie013
Natalie013 writes:
First off have you told your parents that you are being bullied? If you haven't that's a good place to start. I have been bullied before also so i know where you are coming from in this experience. You have to tell your parents so they know to help you and they will help you to. A other suggestion is tell your Principal and see what he/she says. If your Principal doesn't do anything then take video or ask if your school has security cameras. well i hope my tips give you ideas. Good Luck. I'm here if you need help

1
0