ejsantos
ejsantos asks:
Q:

How to deal w/ my teacher who humiliates the classes she teach

I have a teacher in my school that likes humiliating her students. She had a lot of targets since the first semester . Now ,I'm the one . This week Feb 26 - Mar 1 , my class had project about a novel , we were divided to groups. As a leader to my group I divided the works of my mates. She gave the instructions on Feb 28 and wanted the project finished on Mar 1 . My plan for the group was , we do our works on Feb 28-29 and stick up all the contribution on March 1 . I got sick today (Mar 1)and just asked my nanny to bring my contribution to my classroom so my mates can finish it by sticking their work to everyone work . But there was a daily Friday mass so she just left it at the faculty. My strict teacher got it and never gave it to my group mates today. My group mate called me & told me she scolded my group and called my work trash saying "What is this? Trash?" I am so scared to go to school on March 4 , the same day as the class play, I have an important role there ! And if I don't go there she'll get mad at me like not before. She always finds a way to humiliate my classmates, she even scolded me in my past report about structures since my answers were "generic" as she said,but her questions were also " generic" too for me. is this abuse of teacher , saying bad words to children of her class , calling them "thick face" and "no shame" . Should I report it to the headmaster? Or they are Pro for this kind of thing. Please answer immediately!!!
In Topics: Special needs

|