Chavane
Chavane asks:
Q:

How do I deal with teenage hormone's

I always thought that my daughter was a good girl. She's 13yrs old and in 8th grade. We often talk about whats going on at school and with her friends. So I thought I was doing everything right, then I just found out that she is sexting and possibly getting high and or drinking alcohol. I am afraid she might be sexually active but I'm not sure about that yet. She doesn't go out, and she's always home. I am a single mother going to school and working, I don't know what else to do? I am afraid if I tell her that I know all this than she might find ways to be more sneaky which will make it harder for me to find out what is going on.
In Topics: Self esteem and identity, Teen issues, Communicating with my child (The tough talks)

|

Gookers
Gookers writes:
I would definitely talk to her about this. Yes its hard to but you need to be up front..you need to make her realize you care and want her to talk to you openly about anything. Don't be ruff or get your voice high while talking with her; act casual and try to make the conversation as less awkward as possible.... Talking with her just might help her. I hope I helped you out at least a little bit.

1
0
Anonymous