omaimak
omaimak asks:
Q:

Please help me I'm very depresed

My daughter is almost 6 in November me and my sister_in_law we live together same house so since my daughter is 1year old her son is very mean to her he was almost 4years at that time now he is 9 still very mean he won't let her touch anything when she go upstairs to play with him she always come down dis-hearted and his mom is something also his older sister they are all very very mean to my poor daughter and they think she is spoiled my husband spoiled her and I'm very depressed about this I have no choose what to do about this situation

|

Mlisah
Mlisah writes:
It's your job as her mother to protect her.  As an adult, You need to put a stop to the bullying. You can speak directly to the boy and his sister but first you need to tell their mother that it must stop.  This is your home and your daughter deserves to be safe and protected in her home. Adults should not allow this and you must be in control of all behaviors in your home. You do have a choice to stop this from happening and there has to be consequences for bad behavior.  Step up and protect your daughter and take control of this now.

0
0