Qwertyu13
Qwertyu13 asks:
Q:

I need desperate bot trouble help

So there is this guy that I have known for my whole life and I really like him. We dated for a while but it was awkward so we broke up and became friends. I still like him. I sent him a note saying I still like him but I feel like that is to desperate. I also feel that if he says no I will be humiliated. I need advice. Please answer
In Topics: Teen issues

|

It's the way you feel though, and when it comes to relationships sometimes we have to take a chance or we'll never know.  Unfortunately, sometimes we don't get the happy ending we want, but many times we do.  If you thought maybe there was a chance with him again and your feelings are strong, at least you put yourself out there and he knows.

You've known this guy for a lifetime.  It was awkward dating last time, so if it does not pan out this time, it might be a little awkward at first, but a strong friendship often times wins over that temporary feeling.  We hope you make that connection.  Good luck.

Laura - Crisis Counselor
0
0