flower1135
flower1135 asks:
Q:

destroying my social life

in year 9 i made up a massive lie , and although it was my fault it escalated , very BADLY. i made something up and other people added, but i could never blame anyone because it wouldnt of happened if i hadn't started it . one of my closest friends has started hanging around with an old friend, megan, she knew all about the rumours and told my friend amy , who believes them, when amy asked me almost a year ago, about them i told her other people had totally made it up and that none of it was true . she asked my today and i just said i didn't want to bring it up. my friend doesn't give up easily and she WILL ask again, my whole social life will come crashing down if i tell her. im terrified of telling her or anyone else. it been well over a year , please help me what can i do?

|

pisfilabundis
pisfilabundis writes:
Seek help from an adult parents since you can have the confidence that they will do everything in their power to help you...there is nothing worst than a lie and I think that nothing better to end this than the truth since after telling the truth whatever it is you will see who your true friend are.  You will also feel freedom and peace!!! Hope I helped...

1
0