azrabaloch
azrabaloch asks:
Q:

hi,i am a doctor in Pakistan and i visit my brother who is a US citizen,with my son who is 11 years old ,i want to join my son to a summer school at

i want to join my son in a summer school in Chicago so that his vacations become memorable and when he come back to Pakistan he could have the best memories of Chicago
Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/reference/article/visi...

|

pigtoria
pigtoria writes:
Hi Azrabaloch....

Summer is a great time for kids to explore and expand on their interests.  You can enroll your son in various summer camps.  There are sport camp, dance camp, technology camp, science camp, art camp, etc.  Below is one of the summer camp offer in Chicago.  There are many others out there.  The camp gets fill up quite quickly so I do highly recommend that you ask your brother to help your son register for summer camp as soon as possible.

Vicki

0
0