spou99
spou99 asks:
Q:

Is education the only answer to the developing country's problem?

In Topics: Worldwide education issues

|

My personal opinion is that there are often many solutions to any one problem. I'm not sure which problem you are referring to in the developing world, but I value and believe education is important everywhere, including in developing countries. In the first link below, I and others share some of the reasons. You'll find additional expert insights in the subsequent links below.

If this answer isn't helpful to you, please consider adding to your question by elaborating on the type of information you seek. Thank you for asking!

0
0
spou99
spou99 writes:
Thank you for sharing your thought.  The country I have in mind is Cambodia.  As you may know, the current government spend a lot of money in rebuilding the country but not enough on education.  I would like to hear from you that working for Cambodia's future involves education, in fact I want to prove that quality education is the only answer to Cambodia's problem.

0
0
MimiR
MimiR writes:
Yes.

Political stability is necessary, too, and capital investment is helpful, but the key is education.

0
0