freya31
freya31 asks:
Q:

What extra educational support can I give my 6 year old?

My daughter is 6 years old (just) and is in primary 2. I have just received a time to meet with her additional support needs teacher at school?? This is all news to me. I have never heard from her teacher that she is struggling with any aspect of her education. Needless to say I am very annoyed, not that she needs additional help, but that they have failed to inform me.
   I want to go and meet with the school (before the said date and time given) and get some explanation into what's going on. Is this wise? What should I be asking? Also what support should I be providing at home to try and help her?
Thanks very much
In Topics: School and Academics, Learning issues and special needs, My Relationship with my child's school

|
catherine.h
catherine.h writes:
At home you an make learning into games

2
0
freya31
freya31 writes:
Thank you :)

0
0
genermcmillan
genermcmillan writes:
please give the best motivating ideas, If you interested in writing or any relative task with education please give the below link, it giving a good idea about education.

0
0
Anonymous