BulliesNeedFamilyServices
BulliesNeed... asks:
Q:

Why aren't family services going after bullies?

I'm a 5Th grade teenager. I know why family services don't go after school bullies, because family services are bullies and victims like myself make for easier targets. I reported being bullied to teachers,  school counselor and principal.  Where'd it get me? IGNORED. it got difficult to hide it from family. My dad asked why I would act weird after school.  I told him what's been going on. Dad called principal, he was like. Really? I had know idea. My dad said to the principal. You&the school faculty have been ignoring his pleas for help
He said. I'll get to the bottom of it right away! The bullies got counseling & an at a boy! Children with disabilities aren't welcomed there. I'm mildly disabled.  Dad called the superintendent & emailed, he was ignored. My dad called police & was told its civil. Sheriff said. Well, kids will be kids. My bullying went on for just over a year. The principal told me. If i continued to cause trouble for him & school.  Me & my family will regret it. I thought nothing of it. I was punched in the face while waiting in the lunch line. 1 of many school bullies that punched me, his dad is a board member, his mom is a PTO speaker. My dad emailed & called the principal that Friday or over the weekend & told him. I'm tired of the non stop bullying. I'm taking legal action first thing Monday!  The principal took action quickly by calling family services falsely reporting my family as my abusers. Dad spoke to Meyer he said yes I did, so! Why is this OK?

|