dgraab , Parent asks:
Q:

Who is your favorite online retailer for fashionable maternity clothing?

A member of our family is expecting her third child. For her birthday, she would like some fashionable maternity clothes (that are also comfortable and functional for a young mom of two preteens). I'm a fan of online shopping. Who are your favorite online retailers for maternity clothes? This particular family member is also actively involved in "greening" her school and being environmentally responsible in her family lifestyle too. So if you know of an eco-friendly online retailer of maternity clothes, all the better, and thanks for sharing!
In Topics: Motherhood, Green living

|
After searching some "trendy" maternity sites (like Pea in the Pod and Unbuttoned), I ended up finding some stylish deals on Motherhood Maternity. My sister-in-law loved them! I was able to buy 5 items for less than $100, including one 'mommy & me' set that she particularly adored (great "Sales & Clearance" section). However, I welcome any additional suggestions folks have, as Christmas is coming and there's more shopping to be done!

0
0
shoppingguru
shoppingguru writes:
I went all over during the holidays to look for something special and found it at the Olian website.  I found the maternity clothes to be trendy and fashionable (which is difficult to find) and not dowdy.  I find it very hard to find maternity clothing not that is not dowdy looking.  When I received my order, I found the clothes to be be extremely comfortable so I have the best of both worlds, style and comfort.  I was very happy with my purchase.

0
0
salinawashington
salinawashi... writes:
fertilemind.com.au is the best site I preferred for buying maternity dresses.

0
0
Anonymous