dgraab , Parent asks:
Q:

Who is your favorite online retailer for fashionable maternity clothing?

A member of our family is expecting her third child. For her birthday, she would like some fashionable maternity clothes (that are also comfortable and functional for a young mom of two preteens). I'm a fan of online shopping. Who are your favorite online retailers for maternity clothes? This particular family member is also actively involved in "greening" her school and being environmentally responsible in her family lifestyle too. So if you know of an eco-friendly online retailer of maternity clothes, all the better, and thanks for sharing!
In Topics: Motherhood, Green living

|
After searching some "trendy" maternity sites (like Pea in the Pod and Unbuttoned), I ended up finding some stylish deals on Motherhood Maternity. My sister-in-law loved them! I was able to buy 5 items for less than $100, including one 'mommy & me' set that she particularly adored (great "Sales & Clearance" section). However, I welcome any additional suggestions folks have, as Christmas is coming and there's more shopping to be done!

0
0
shoppingguru
shoppingguru writes:
I went all over during the holidays to look for something special and found it at the Olian website.  I found the maternity clothes to be trendy and fashionable (which is difficult to find) and not dowdy.  I find it very hard to find maternity clothing not that is not dowdy looking.  When I received my order, I found the clothes to be be extremely comfortable so I have the best of both worlds, style and comfort.  I was very happy with my purchase.

0
0
melindastone13
melindaston... writes:
Women are often told to choose maternity clothes in the same size they wore pre-pregnancy, but it's not as simple as that.  If you are pregnant and don't know what to wear please visit http://motherhow.com/maternity-clothes-for-pregnant-women/

0
0
john18967
john18967 writes:
I love this shirt and I am so glad I bought it. I am in nursing mama so this top looked like it would be cute and functional with easy access for feeding, And I was right! It is cute enough to wear out and about, and very comfortable. Fits me great, long enough to wear with leggings (i'm 5'2" and it goes down to my mid thigh). I'm not currently pregnant, but still working on losing my pregnancy weight/pouchy belly four months after.

My only complaint is that the zipper easily bunches up a little bit (maybe because I'm short? ) so it gives a little bit of a waviness to the shirt, not sure if there is anything you can do about that though.

I bought two different styles the regular one in gray and a maternity one in black, I love both. I bought both in a size medium because I am still losing my pregnancy weight and both fit me great, I feel like they will fit even after I lose the weight because they are so stretchy and slimming.

I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review. All opinions are my own.

0
0
Anonymous